While the newer forms of transportation are certainly luxurious and elegant, a vintage wedding car is often associated with the romance of the upcoming nuptials. You may be surprised at how many makes and models there are and how affordable these types of vehicle may be.
There are also a number of companies that now offer special packages when you hire more than one wedding car. You can reserve one for your bridal party and for your parents and allow them to feel as special as you think they are! Another thing to consider is that many companies also have lower rates on specific days. Many advertise that Sunday wedding car hires will receive a discounted rate for their wedding packages. You want to make your wedding reservation as soon as you have set the date, so you can ensure not only the best possible price, but also the best selection of vehicle.
Here are some very popular vintage wedding cars for 2009:
- The Royal Windsor: If you want a true classic, this is the vehicle for you. It has a convertible top and offers you the chance to experience traveling as if you were from an era that has since passed. This stylish, luxurious wedding car will give you that feeling of the lavishness that is quite appropriate for a wedding.
- The 1933 Rolls Royce Limousine: No matter what the occasion, this incredibly beautiful car is a wonder choice. It’s easy to see why this is a popular choice for wedding, as it simply states class and elegance. This vintage limousine can provide a terrific backdrop for some of your wedding photos as well.
- The Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II: It’s no wonder that a Rolls Royce comes in at two of the top five most requested wedding cars. This British car is one of the most luxurious wedding vehicles available and is very popular with discerning individuals. For the best in luxury and elegance, consider the Silver Shadow II for your wedding.
- The Ivory Daimler DS 420: If you plan on transporting your wedding party, this vehicle offers seating for seven. This is a true beauty and will provide the best in style and luxury for your and your wedding party attendants.
- The Austin Sheerline: What a beautiful vintage wedding car! This is a classic that has not lost anything with time. This vehicle offers the fairy tale experience for your and your fiance. Imagine pulling away from the ceremony in this magnificent vehicle.